Daytona Beach Professional Photographer Pam Cooper
Pam Cooper has worked as a staff and freelance photographer for major southeast newspapers, and has trained at the Smithsonian Institution in Washington, D.C. where some of her documentary images are stored in their permanent archives.
Cooper Photography was started in 1996 focusing on portrait and commercial photography. Pam loves growing as an artist, learning new skills, and collaborating with her cherished clients for the highest possible satisfaction.
On a more personal note, she volunteers with local environmental projects and is the head treat-giver of her dog, Charlie.
Cooper Photography offers:
- Creative, consistent results
- Relaxed, personable experience
- Downtown Daytona Beach photography studio
- Environmental location options
- Exceptional quality
Education + Recognition
- A.S. Photographic Technology + A.S. Environmental Science Technology
- Documentary images stored in the Smithsonian Permanent Archives
- Florida Professional Photographers, Inc. Educational Degree